Analogue - TP8100
Click on the image to view larger version.
Uncompromising build quality and sleek mechanical design make this reliable and waterproof portable radio ideal for situations when only the toughest will do. Available in either trunked or conventional, the TP8100 is sure to suit as a standalone portable or within a wider system solution.
The TP8100 series of conventional and trunked portables set new standards for build quality and industrial design. Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof beyond IP67 and MIL-STD-810F, all models in the TP8100 series deliver outstanding reliability and durability.
All products come with the same two-shot moulded construction, easy-to-use programming software, 1880mAh Li-Ion battery as standard, and on display models 24 character enhanced visibility LCD display.
TP8110: zero keypad
TP8115: 4 keypad conventional
TP8120: 16 keypad conventional
TP8135: 4 keypad trunked/conventional
TP8140: 16 keypad trunked/conventional
Tough, reliable and waterproof.
- Tough enough to withstand the harshest environments; engineered to exceed IP67 sealing: zero dust ingress and immersible in one meter of water for 30 minutes
- Light and easy to carry: only 12.13oz (344 grams) with Li-Ion battery
- Top-mounted, easy-to-find programmable emergency key and Lone Worker capability improves worker safety
- Up to 350 conventional channels with CTCSS/DCS, Selcall and voting/scanning
- Trunked MPT features include multiple call types: individual/group/PABX/inter-fleet and short data messages
- Swipe contacts, battery-only or battery-on-radio charging, desktop fast chargers provide efficient battery management
- Ease of programming enables efficient and rapid customisation
Brochure(s) containing product specifications and accessory details is available for download.