Base Stations - TB9100
Click on the image to view larger version.
The TB9100 base station/repeater is renowned for its built-in intelligence, flexible dual-mode operation and reliability, making it an easy choice for seamless migration from analogue to P25 digital.
In a compact 4U package, the flexible and modular design of the TB9100, combined with intuitive programming software makes it an ideal P25 solution for conventional, trunked and simulcast mission-critical networks.
Intelligence, Flexibility and High Performance
- Operation in VHF, UHF and 700/800MHz bands
- Continuous duty cycle operation at a range of temperatures and altitudes
- Tested for interoperability and performance in a P25 Compliance Assessment Program (P25 CAP) recognized laboratory
- Efficient operations with remote programming and software licenses reducing the need for site visits and hardware upgrades
- Ensure continuity of service with smart AC/DC switching
- Secure communications with support for P25 standard DES and AES encryption
- IP connection for ease of diagnostics – connect and configure alerts and alarms, monitor performance and administer the site remotely
- Built-in test equipment for self-monitoring, with local and remote logging of alarms
Brochure(s) containing product specifications and accessory details is available for download.
TB9100 P25 Base Station/Repeater (Adobe PDF - 316kb)