View by Brand
Click on the image to view larger version.
The TB7100 is a compact, cost-effective base station/repeater for use as a line-controlled base, talk-through repeater, RF modem, data repeater or with TaitNet TN1100 MPT 1327 trunking system
Proven performance and reliability.
- 100 channels with CTCSS and DCS sub-audible signalling
- Covers seven key frequency bands from 66-530MHz
- Two digit LCD display
- Four programmable function keys
- Continuous duty at 25W, 40W (UHF) and 50W (VHF) power output
- Full duplex operation (when fitted with optional duplexer)
- Tone on idle and CWID
- Uncompromising base station/repeater design:
- Entire unit housed in a 1U high rack, including internal power supply
- Capable of operation at ambient temperatures of up to 140°F (60°C) and lowest -22°F (-30°C)
- Fans and heat sink designed to give 100 per cent transmit duty cycle
- Programmable fan operation
- Integral monitor speaker for audio testing
- 9-way RS232 serial data port
- 25-way system interface for connecting external equipment
- Low standby power consumption (140mA in economy mode, 25W)
- Rack or wall mounted
Brochure(s) containing product specifications and accessory details is available for download.
TB7100 Specifications (Adobe PDF - 432kb)