View by Brand - TM9135
Click on the image to view larger version.
The TM9135 offers industry-leading digital audio clarity, superb usability and is tested in a P25 Compliance Assessment Program (P25 CAP) recognised laboratory for P25 interoperability you can depend on.
The TM9135 is designed for ultimate flexibility – ready to change with you as your needs change. The TM9135s give you the flexibility of working in digital, analogue and auto-sensing dual mode and can be used on analogue, P25 conventional, trunked and simulcast networks
The TM9135* mobile also provides reliable digital communications for Public Safety users who require high audio clarity, but without all the possible features and configurations of the TM9155.
Options: standard mic, keypad mic, hand-held control head, remote head.
- Ease of operation: the user interface is identical across all the Tait P25 portables, mobiles and hand-held control heads
- Tested beyond MIL-STD-810C, D, E and F
- Supports individual, group, broadcast and emergency calls
- Advanced voting optimizes channel reception
- Comprehensive scanning features including P25 talk group, priority, dual priority and editable scanning
Brochure(s) containing product specifications and accessory details is available for download.
TM9135 Specifications (Adobe PDF - 186kb)